3/07/2012

Our Quiet Book!!

I mentioned in a previous post that I was working on a quiet book!  I've finished all the pages and here is what is looks like!


Build a Pizza!

 Race Track!  The cars came from  a pack of sew on buttons! 

 Traffic Light!

 Shapes!

Colors

 TIC-TAC-TOE!  Since my little guy is only 2 we will play with different treats....He likes putting things in the squares more than actually playing the game!

Match the Pieces!

This one is my favorite!!!  They are pipe cleaners twisted into little fish.

The fishing pole is just a pencil, pipe cleaner, magnet and a little hot glue! ; )

My little guy loves to play this even when it's not in the book.  Give it a try super easy and super fun!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/07/2012

    Whoops! Don't you mean q-u-i-e-t books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This turned out sooooooo cute! You are so talented! :) I love it! I wish I could say that I will make a quiet book like that, but I don't the patience to do it. :) Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! That is some quite book! I can see why it took you so long. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thank you for posting this book! You've inspired me to make my first quiet book, thanks to you sharing! My grandbabies will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG did you do this yourself?it looks so professional!Congrats, it's one of the most creative crafts I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...